We are delighted to ship Hot Chocolate Balls to you or as a special gift to family and friends. We take great care in packaging our confections and shipping them to arrive quickly, in perfect condition while minimizing shipping costs.
GENERAL SHIPPING INFO
- At this time, orders generally ship within 1-2 business days of receipt. As the busy holiday season approaches, this may take a bit longer
- Orders received after 5 PM Eastern Time will be processed the next business day, Monday to Friday. Orders received after 5 pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be processed on Monday.
- Your credit card will be processed when we pack your order for shipment.
YOUR PACKAGE MAY TAKE ADDITIONAL DAYS TO REACH
- The Pandemic, Shipping Carrier’s changes to their delivery policies and High Package Volumes have made it impossible to estimate delivery times once packages leave our facility. Please allow extra time for delivery ! We appreciate your p atience and understanding
- We use US PS Priority/First Class mail to fulfill our shipments, and we currently only ship to the continental United States, Hawaii,Alaska, APO & FPO.Other carriers may be requested for large orders.Please email us at: email@example.com discuss options
- Please note that we are only able to ship to destinations in the United States. We do not ship internationally
- When your order leaves our facility and is delivered to USPS, you will receive tracking
information via email.
- You can follow the link in the email to track you package during transit or enter the tracking number on the web at: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input
- Please note that it may take some time for the tracking number to become active on the USPS system.
SHIPPING CHOCOLATE IN WARM WEATHER
Hot Chocolate Balls are more resilient than most chocolate confections in the heat; however, we monitor the weather and take necessary precautions to ensure your chocolate reaches its destination in perfect, delicious condition.
- When temperatures require it, we may include an ice pack and /or insulation to prevent melting during transit
- We highly recommend shipping your chocolate to an address where someone is available to receive it in a timely fashion in order to avoid any damage. Even sitting out on a porch for a few hours can cause damage in extremely hot weather
Even with every precaution,overly warm weather sometimes means we are unable to ship your chocolate as quickly we normally would
- We may need to delay your shipment up to a week to avoid a heat wave, or to avoid having it sit in a warm warehouse over the weekend. If your order needs to be held, you will receive an email notification
- In some rare cases, it is simply too hot to ship chocolate. If we cannot fulfill your order in a timely manner because of extreme heat, your order will be cancelled and refunded.You will receive an email notification at that time